MedLabz Refund & Cancellation Policy


The refund and cancellation policy mentioned hereafter concerns the patients or customers with MedLabz, Evriksh Healthcare Pvt Ltd.

The policy will be governed by the following points:

  • Customers, who opted to pay online, have the right to cancel their booking any time at or before one hour before the scheduled appointment for both the lab visit and home collection orders. In any such case, MedLabz will provide the full refund of Online Payments that the customers had incurred while scheduling the appointment.
  • In case the customers, who chose home sample collection and paid online, want to cancel their booking such that the scheduled appointment is less than one hour away, can do so with a penalty of Rs. 200. In any such case, MedLabz will provide the refund of the remaining amount. Acceptance of any request to waive off such penalty is on the sole discretion of MedLabz.
  • In case the customers, who chose for visiting the lab and paid online, want to cancel their booking such that the scheduled appointment is less than one hour away, can do so with a penalty of 20% of their billing amount. In any such case, MedLabz will provide the refund of the remaining 80% to the customers. Acceptance of any request to waive off such penalty is on the sole discretion of MedLabz.
  • In case of any genuine mistakes made in the reporting by the labs, customers are entitled to get the full refund of the amount that they had paid online, or they can opt for re-ordering the same service again.
  • In case any issue or mistake is raised 48 hours after the delivery of reports, no refunds will be given and any order would be treated as a completely new order.
  • Refunds will be processed after 7 business days of the cancellation/issue.
  • If you haven’t received a refund as promised and you have already double-checked your bank account, credit card etc. statements, you can inform the same by sending an email to contact @ medlabz.com with the details of your Order ID, Order details and Patient details in brief.
Request a call!
Call us on 7879-800-800 Or
Call placed Successfully